Random Thoughts Tuesday - I've Missed You RTT!

I've missed the last few RTT's. I have no excuse. I hope I'm still allowed in the club.

randomtuesday
Click on the button for the link to more randomness.


  • OMG – I got my secret santa box!!!! I have a secret santa, she did wonderful things for me….and I took pictures and I’m ready to share my goodies with you all…..tonight! I keep forgetting to upload from my camera. TONIGHT though!!! My secret santa did me right, yo.
  • I made cupcakes last night based off this recipe. They aren’t quite what I had hoped for….but I didn’t follow the recipe exactly-I added a little more sugar and I used fat-free cream cheese. And I used white cake mix, not chocolate. They are okay…..not as spectacular as I had hoped.
  • We celebrate Presents Day with my folks and my sister and her family on SATURDAY. I need to have all shopping done before I leave for work on Friday morning. Yikes, where did the month go??
  • Alison isn’t talking to me and I don’t know why.
  • I’m still in shock that Tiger Woods hit a tree and he’s suddenly the worlds worst husband and no longer a role model. I do not know what happened…how do you hit a tree in a car…alone…and suddenly you have 7, no 9, no 12 girlfriends and all your text messages are public? I am being very careful to not hit any trees – who knows what will be discovered!!!
  • I have seen my raccoon friend twice more, waddle across the backyard and head under the deck. I’m worried he lives there. The one time our cat got out (when some wonderful visiting teenager left the door open ALL night), he hid under the deck. I don’t want to be afraid of letting my kitties out…any suggestions on how to teach my raccoon that we can all live peacefully?
  • I’m thinking about visiting Iowa next June. Anyone willing to let me sleep on their guest bed? I’m 89% sure the teen will be coming with. And my mom.

21 comments:

  1. Secret Santas are terrible pressure--I would always forget. And I always got good gifts from mine, too. The shame of it.
    I'm frankly surprised that Tiger's secret life was kept under wraps for so long--like SOME bell boy didn't recognize him in a hotel and spill the beans?!?!
    My neighbor puts out poison for the raccoons under his deck. It sounds harsh, but if you've ever seen raccoons fighting, you'd totally appreciate why he does it.

  1. shortmama said...:

    I was thinking the same thing about Tiger...bet he wishes now he hadnt hit the damn tree!

  1. Dual Mom said...:

    Ooohh you're secret santa stuff sound fab, can't wait to see the goodies!

    I'm right there with you in wondering where the month went....

  1. Heather said...:

    Secret Santa stuff sounds nice!

    lol at the whole hitting a tree thing, seriously, watch out for those trees!

  1. Alison said...:

    Why do you only talk about me when I'm being bad??? Its not fair!

    I also slept with Tiger! Thats 13 now!

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    why dont i ever get the good secret santas? doing present day on saturday with the FIL and family...should be fun.

  1. Katherine said...:

    Hmm...we have racoons and outside cats. They seem to live peaceably enough. Of course, my cat has also made friends with the local fox, so maybe they aren't the norm.

  1. Jennifer said...:

    I really hate it when a recipe doesn't turn out the way I want. So disappointing.

    Thanks for stopping by.

  1. I am Harriet said...:

    Gotta wonder what we don't know about Tiger.

    Have a great day!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/12/do-we-need-santa-speedo-run-in-boston.html

  1. ♥Georgie♥ said...:

    can not wait to see all your sss goodies!

    I am out making the secret santa rounds with a friendly reminder that today is the SSS shipping date and to remind everyone to please email us your DC# and to remind all participants to blog about their gift if they have received it

    have a wonderful day

  1. Nat said...:

    Boxed cake/cupcake mixes are the best. My mom made my sister's wedding cake and we originally started making the cake from this fancy recipe- it was horrible! We ended up using boxed cake mix and it rocked. I haven't been able to find an outside mix that I like more.

    What's in Iowa?

  1. BeautifulWreck said...:

    Wishing I had a secret Santa.

  1. otin said...:

    A 22 rifle will pacify the racoon! haha!

    Did you say that a secret santa....oh never mind, lol, it was too dirty! haha!

    Is there such thing as a bad cupcake?

  1. kyooty said...:

    The racoon? leave out moth balls, they apparently hate them

  1. Lynette said...:

    love those secret santas
    racoons win always
    tree what tree i dont see a tr......OUCH

  1. Yaya said...:

    I hear ya. We're doing 2 Christmases this weekend with two different sets of friends and I was all, 'shoot! That means I have to have their presents!'

  1. krista said...:

    i have a feeling his wife threw the golf club at the car and that's what made him hit the tree. the whole story about her smashing the window in to save him just plain makes no sense.

  1. carma said...:

    I live very far from Iowa or I'd help ya out :D

  1. Did you know that you can make funfettie cookies that are terrible good ?
    I love raccoons, you know except that one time I accidentally cornered one on a porch and was between him and the exit. ACK! I was smart enough to run!

  1. Raven said...:

    Getting Secret Santa presents is so fun!

    LOL about Tiger Woods and the tree. Maybe the tree spirit cursed him for hitting it.

    I'm in Minnesota which is close to Iowa, but not quite Iowa.

    I have no advice on the raccoon, sorry. I hope that you are able to figure something out so you can let your kitties out again.

    Have a great Friday.

  1. I can't wait to see your Secret Santa stuff... sounds like you got some great gifts.
    I looked at the original cupcake recipe, it looks like THAT one would have been yummy!
    I am SO sick of all the Tiger stuff, it's worse down here in central Florida near where he lives, we are inundated with it - sheesh!
    I hope your cats and racoons can learn to live together in peace, I don't want either of them to get hurt - otherwise, I say get rid of the teens!
    Have a great time with your family opening gifts... I cannot believe how close to Christmas we are.... UGH!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails