Secret Santa Special Surprise!!!

Can I just say how much I love to get packages in the mail?

It's so much fun to come home and pull up in the driveway and see a little box hidden in the corner by your door.

I received one late last week from a special blogger friend....via the Secret Santa Blogger Soiree hosted by the most wonderful Georgie and Amy. You might have seen the button on the sidebar all month - and now all the effort of having that button have paid off!!


My Secret Blogger Santa did really well by me.

First was the card, which featured an animal dressed up and we all know how much I love that!!

On top was my most favorite treat (next to ice cream, which isn't mailable so it's totally understandable that I received none): Reeses peanut butter cups, which lasted about 15 minutes between me and the teen, and peanut M&M's which lasted a bit longer, but are sadly no longer with us.

I got a super cute holiday towel set, a gift card to Panera bread (YUM), and the most thoughtful and best thing of all......this ornament:


Some of you know that my son and I (and the furry friends) just moved into my very first home ever. It's the best house in the whole world and I never ever want to leave it and my secret santa obviously knows this....a very sweet present!!! I literally hugged it and squeeled like a three-year old.

Here's my full spread:

I love it all!!!

Thank you super special secret santa!!! Happy holidays to you!!!

If anyone else is interested in sending me special packages, just let me know!! I'm happy to let the entire blogger world know how wonderful you are. I just don't want you to feel left out if you wanted to be called out for sending a great gift to a stranger. I'm nice that way.

21 comments:

  1. Yaya said...:

    Aww! What at thoughtful gift!

  1. kilax said...:

    What thoughtful gifts! It sounds like your secret santa really knows you well :) I wonder if my blogger got their gift yet... (I participated in a different gift exchange)

  1. ♥Georgie♥ said...:

    love the sentiment behind the ornament-you got some lovely goodies-it is so much fun for me to visit all the participants and see what all they received

  1. Mary said...:

    How sweet! Very thoughtful gifts!
    I love the ornament!
    Merry Christmas!
    Mary

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    I hope you are enjoying your first Christmas in your first home! =D

  1. Heather said...:

    squeeled like a three-year old...LOL

    Thanks for the pic with the name of who makes that ornament. I've been looking for some.

    Congrats on your presents!

  1. Your secret santa did an awesome job....YAY YOU!!!

  1. Live.Love.Eat said...:

    Secret Santa is so much fun. Did a blogging one last year but I didn't see any floating around this year. Oh well. You got goodies enough for all of us.

    Thanks for your recent visits!!!!

  1. Jay said...:

    Excellent job Secret Santa!

  1. Pam said...:

    What a great Secret Santa gift haul! Loved the ornament.

  1. Portland Rose said...:

    Kaylen, while I am happy for you I have to say its pretty rude that you didn't send ME anything! Like my 2 favorite candies - Peanut M & Ms and Reeses!!!!!!

    When are we playing Secret Santa? Oh wait, the Pole Dancing Thing...right! Thanks. I've got something from the wedding I'm sure, that I could wrap up for you.

  1. Mrsbear said...:

    I love getting mail. Better still if there's chocolate in it. Hell yes!

  1. carma said...:

    Your Secret Santa done well!!!! To remember you moved into a new home and I love Panera bread, too; they have some cheese tomato pesto melt that is yumalicious!!!

  1. arbee said...:

    Fabulous gifties! I especially love how thoughtful your Secret Santa was in choosing the perfect ornament!

    Merry Christmas!

  1. Your SS was very kind to you! What a cool package! I love your ad for other SS 's to step up and take on this role. :-)

  1. Kritta22 said...:

    Congrats on your new house! What a huge deal!
    What a wonderful SSS partner you had!

  1. Megryansmom said...:

    I love the ornament. Congrats on the new home. If you get to many packages from strangers, send some my way, I love packages!

  1. Serenityville said...:

    hahaha!!! love the ending. And Dang it! I want in on the secret santa action! More accurately, the cool crap on the doorstep action! Oh well, there's always next year...only 365 more days...

  1. Hi! Here from serenityville. congrats on your award!

    U lucked out w the secret santa!!

  1. How sweet of her to send you all that wonderful stuff!! The ornament is fantastic... and so thoughtful,
    What a great way to begin your Christmas celebrations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails