- Try and take care of some of this issue:
- Attend a memorial for Andrew's uncle, this wonderfully colorful and hilarious guy who died much too soon, only 60 years old. I didn't see him often, but it was a guarantee that you would laugh when he was around.
- Going to bingo later tonight with some girls from work. I fully intend to win at least $100 so I can buy groceries this week without worrying about the tab.
- Hang photos, I think it's time seeing as how I've lived here 8 months and only half the pictures are hanging.
- Figure out my taxes. They aren't as easy this year.
- Pay my stupid mortgage - it went up starting this month. How is this possible? Why did nobody warn me this might happen???
- Play 50 more games of spider solitaire to get my win ratio percentage ranking score details up. This game is FREE on most computers - how does anyone ever get any work done??
- Plan some future volunteer events - I want something new to add to the mix, but need to determine what I really want to do.
Have a great weekend, ya'll!