What Do You See?

This is me:


What do you see?

See my new haircut (from last week)? See how it lays flat thanks to the $37 hair product?

See the gorgeous necklace that my favorite Etsy shop owner sent me, because she's wonderful and nice and I don't know why she's so wonderfully sweet, some people just are. Julia is one of them.

See my unruly eyebrows that threaten to create a cocoon every day? On this though, I must say-I was obsessed with plucking them at one point and I still consider myself in recovery. I used to have a pair of car-tweezers and at any time I was stopped in traffic-I was focused on finding any strays. So...I try to limit my shaping. I could slip at any time though.

See my forehead? HA-just kidding---monkeys in space can see my forehead.

See those big lines from my large nose to my mouth? I am goin to be an old wrinkled mess someday. Maybe soon.

See that perfect smile? It's great and I love it  (aside from the overbite and the tmj).and I love that Andrew has the same one.

And that's me. There I am.

16 comments:

  1. Yaya said...:

    You're Beautiful!!!!

  1. Dual Mom said...:

    I didn't notice any of those things (until you pointed them out!). I did notice we have almost the same glasses.

    Ugh, expensive hair product that doesn't work. I feel your pain.

  1. Brandy said...:

    that is a great smile! love the necklace.

  1. Mrsbear said...:

    Why are we so hard on ourselves? You're absolutely adorable. Great smile, but the rest of the nit picks are invisible to the world.

  1. otin said...:

    I see someone who looks a hell of a lot better than she describes herself!!!

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    You're very pretty, and I love the hairstyle!

  1. I think you are beautiful inside and out!
    You should join us on Maria's Space every Sunday for Self Portrait Sunday... we need to see more of that pretty face!!
    There are NO imperfections, just character.

  1. Heather said...:

    There is nothing wrong with your apperance, you are a beauty!

  1. julia said...:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. julia said...:

    I love your hair longer! I guess I haven't seen a picture of you in awhile. This is a cute one :)

    (previous post was written too quickly and had misspellings)

  1. Unknown Mami said...:

    You are beautiful. It's true.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails