The Big Unveiling: Let Me Present to You....ME!

I was a little hesitant to share this, but I'm certain I can be stalked at any moment anyway with all the info I already put out there (this is not an invitation to stalk me)(unless you're George Clooney)...but just to have a little conclusion to the whole "I'm a Hero" thing....I present to you.....

Our Volunteer Award video.
TA-DA!!

It's just 3.5 minutes.
Featuring ME!!!

And young Andrew!!!

And Alison!

And a host of other volunteer friends.

Enjoy. And hopefully we can now stop talking about it.
And then go sign up to volunteer somewhere.



And if you don't want to get out or are unable to easily go volunteer, you can visit this website and find the information on terminally ill children who would love to receive a homemade card from you.

15 comments:

  1. Lynette said...:

    It's a Mom, No it's a Blogger, No!
    It's SUPER VOLUNTEER KAYLEEN!

    Whoot and double whoot!

  1. carma said...:

    Wow!! I am incredibly impressed. And such kind words everyone said about you - most importantly from your sweet son - I had tears in my eyes...

    Keep on doing what you are doing - making a difference in people's lives- what comes from the heart.

  1. carma said...:

    gah - should say "that" not "what"

  1. Heather said...:

    If I had wheels, money or even a crafty bone in my body, I would volunteer for lots of things.

    You are amazing!

  1. Shana said...:

    Love the video - everyone said such great things about you! You are so wonderful to give so much of yourself.

  1. lo said...:

    How awesome are you?? Love this video and congrats on your award- you deserve it!

  1. kyooty said...:

    YAY! go you, nice to "meet" you

  1. Portland Rose said...:

    GO KAYLEN!!!!!!!!!!!! Heather, I hope you can find some ways to volunteer that don't require any of those things!

  1. Unknown Mami said...:

    I am in tears! I'm so friggin' proud of you. The part that made me start crying was when your son talked about you. You are something special!!!

  1. Pam said...:

    Congrats to you. I think it is awesome how you volunteer your time. Maybe George Clooney will stop by and stalk you soon! :)

  1. Felicia S. said...:

    Comment! Comment! Comment!

    No seriously you rock girl!

  1. TQ said...:

    Kaylen - this is such an amazing recognition! Congrats :)

  1. Kaylen that was beautiful... I had tears in my eyes. I would love to have my kids say the wonderful things about me as Andrew said about you.
    You so deserve the praise, you are a remarkable woman, mom, person, and I am proud to be your friend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails