5-5-5 My First MeMe Tag Thingy

I don't think I have ever done a meme before.

For those of you who are non-blogger (not geeks), the word meme is a mystery I'm sure. I just found out I've been pronouncing it wrong - it actually rhymes with cream. I thought you read it like Me - Me....since you typically write about yourself...learn something new every day I guess!!
The term "Internet meme" refers to a catchphrase or concept that spreads
rapidly from person to person via the Internet, largely through Internet-based
email, blogs, forums, social networking sites and instant messaging.

Educational portion - complete.

I was tagged by my blogger friend Lorie for the 5-5-5 Tag.
Photobucket

I am to answer the five questions with five answers and tag 5 more bloggers, here we go:

Wait - On a side note, I went to get my oil changed today and the funny little guy helping me check out had a tattoo on his forearm that said:

Things to Do Today:
1. ___________________
2. ___________________
3. ___________________
4. ___________________
5. ___________________

With the blanks by the numbers. Ha - I really did laugh about it. Every morning he can just wake up and fill in the blanks! Or better still-his wife can write down things for him!! LOVE it! Would never get it or want to look on it on my bf every day - but for someone else, LOVE it!

Anyway back to me - me, the meme.

Question 1: Where were you five years ago?

  1. In a cramped little apartment 1.3 miles from where I currently live in my wonderful house.
  2. Wondering what I was going to do at mynearly-entry-level job to keep me challenged and happy and busy daily.
  3. Dating a really fun guy who just wasn't right for me.
  4. Eating too much Act II Microwave Kettle Corn with peanut M&M's.
  5. Reading a LOT more than I am now.

Question 2: What is (was) on your to-do list today?

  1. Import files into our database (need to do after-hours).
  2. Sit outside at lunch and read my book in the beautiful, perfect weather (only slightly tarnished by the crying of the brat cat at the screen door who isnt allowed outside but almost became a homeless cat today at lunch).
  3. Get my oil changed.
  4. Walk three miles - not done yet, but will be in 80 minutes from now.
  5. Finish the book I'm reading - Michael Crichton's "Pirate Latitudes".

Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy?

  1. From above - Act II Microwave Kettle Corn with peanut M&M's.
  2. Satsuma, mandarin, orange things that we still call by the korean name - kewl, which is pronounced kew-hl. (can you pronounce an h + l together? it's a hard word to spell phonetically).
  3. Sweet potato potato chips -YUM. Once the bag is open, there's NO going back.
  4. Peanut butter on saltine crackers. A great mid-afternoon snack filled with protein. Totally justifiable.
  5. Did I mention peanut M&M's?
Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?


  1. Pay off my house and buy houses for my parents and sisters.
  2. Take a trip around the world with Andrew, and maybe a friend or two.
  3. Donate donate donate - I have a TON of places I'd love to help out with much more than the small amount I give each year.
  4. College funds for my son and my sisters kids.
  5. Invest the rest and always have my money grow so I never have less than 5 million in the bank. Just in case of a rainy day, I wouldn't want to come up short!
And 5 bloggers to pass it on to...
  1. Natalie - My Boring Life
  2. Heather - Welch Happenings
  3. Aunt Juicebox - Bacon is my Lover
  4. Flea - Bits n Bytes of a Geeky Blogger
  5. Carma - Carma Sez

That's my first me-me cream meme. Thanks Lorie for giving me an easy blogging day!

7 comments:

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    nice so is the book any good?
    and i need to ge tme one of them tattoos..lol.

  1. Brandy said...:

    very cool. I need one of those tattoos. I'm so scatterbrained sometimes.

  1. Heather said...:

    I take it your cat wants outside as badly as mine.

    Popcorn and M&M's? That is one I have never tried.

    Love your Billionaire list!

    Thanks for passing it on to me. Your so sweet!

  1. carma said...:

    PB on Crackers - nom nom nom - with you on that one. Could eat them everyday.

    I have not tried that Kettle Corn but now I need to. I used to a LOT more reading too. Sad :-(

    You mean now I need to scratch my head and think of what I was doing 5 years ago (doubtful nothing earthshattering ;-)

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    Ooh, I hope I don't forget to do this! I'll try to get it done by this weekend. My dad's being a butt.

  1. Shelby said...:

    Hello Hello! Thank you so much for the comment on my post over @ Bloggest Loser. I really appreciate it. :) I am your new follower. Hope you will stop by my blog & check things out. :) Hope you have a wonderful Thursday. :)

  1. T~T said...:

    ha ha - I was always pronouncing it wrong as well!!

    tiaras

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails