Cat Cat Boy - Lazy Saturday Blogging

Wow, another post about my cats. Shocker. I think it's been at least 2 wks since I've talked about them (maybe not).

I'm not a crazy cat lady! I just love them. I love them and want to squeeze them and hold them forever and ever and never let go. Ever.

And Andrew has declared that crazy cat people have 3 or more cats. And I only have two... so....it's not possible for me to be a crazy cat lady. Yet.

Though sometimes I like to dress them up.
And wrestle with them.
And give them pedicures.
And make photo stories about them.
And make sure their smiles are bright.

None of that makes me cat-lady crazy, right?

I just LOVE my four-legged friends. That's all. LOVE them.


cutest cat everIt's rare that both cats are on the climby-thingy at the same time. And even more rare that we would happen upon them. And even rarer than rare that I would happen to be able to get a picture of the two of them together.
cutest cat everWhiskers is the "baby" of the family. He cries if a door is closed, no matter what side he is on. He just doesn't want the door closed. He's a brat. He definitely loves Andrew best and is more tolerant than any animal should ever be for anyone.

cutest cat ever
Ginger is the big chubby cat. She can be mean, but never to me. I'm definitely her favorite human, but lately she's been warming up to Andrew more. Which means that she doesn't hiss when he enters the room anymore. After Andrew and Whiskers head off to bed, Ginger likes to jump up the wall, like a spiderman-wannabe.
cutest catThis is just Andrew proving his strength. He's so strong.
Please have your pets spayed or neutered.

14 comments:

  1. kilax said...:

    I wish I had two! And I wish I had a climby thing for them :)

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    nice bob barker shout out there...

    our cat is a nut...and she has been fixed...

  1. Flea said...:

    Your babies are so pretty! Mine's just loud.

  1. TQ said...:

    They are very adorable cats!

  1. Nisha said...:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. Nisha said...:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. Nisha said...:

    Adorable kitties. Just found your blog! will be following. If you have some time could you swing by my blog? Could use some inspiration on a matter. http://www.simplelivingforall.blogspot.com

  1. Heather said...:

    I love pet posts! You got lucky with that pic of them together. I also have a hard time getting a group shot.

    I agree with Andrew after three, your a crazy cat lady. Thankfully I only have two. LOL!

  1. You are beginning to sound like me with Nano. I post about my puppy all the time. Hey, if people can post about their kids, why can't we post about our fur-babies, too?
    Love all the photoes, esp. the one of Amdrew holding the big pudge balls.
    Stop by my blog, when you have a minute, I've got somehttp://wmljshewbridge.blogspot.com/2010/03/im-total-slacker-blogger-awards.htmlthing for you:

  1. Brandy said...:

    they are very pretty cats. I used to have a cat. cats have such unique personalities.

  1. I'm impressed with any cat photos. ours is so camera shy. you have to pin her down to take her picture!

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    I usually love my cats, but lately, they have both been annoying me. The "good" one peed on the carpet I keep in front of the patio this morning. Again. I think it's because of the stray male cat that I sometimes feed out there. But I'm still pretty angry that she keeps doing it.

  1. Pam said...:

    I love posts about cats! Yours are very pretty!

  1. Raven said...:

    Your cats are beautiful! My kids call me the crazy cat lady too, especially when both my cats are cuddling with me in my bed. But, I'm ok with that. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails