I Will Touch You, Howie Mandel

So there's this show called America's Got Talent.
I've never watched it, but I've heard of it. Mostly because David Hasselhoff was a big part of it, for eating the most cheeseburgers off the floor hands-free or something? It's a talent show that has all kinds of weird talent like that.

But now David is in rehab or something and Howie Mandel is the new judge!

howie mandel
Howie's talent is something about being the biggest germaphobe in the world and having an alter-ego in the form of a 5-year old named Bobby. He's Canadian, eh. I'm not sure if that has something to do with the germ thing, but it might-Canadians just aren't like us normal people, you know (Pamela Anderson-a hot mess; Keanu Reaves-speaks strangely; Tommy Chong-permanently stoned; Barenaked Ladies-all of the previous explanations work here).

Anyway, the tickets to go to the taping of the show were free, so I have a few and we are going next week! And I hope to accidentally ruin Howie's world by purposely trying to touch him.

Someone I will not be trying to touch is another judge: Sharon Osborne. sharon osborne

You do NOT want to cross that lady. She's like a black cat in a permanent dark alley.

But if I get the chance, I will invite her home with me so we can stay up all night and become the best of friends and then she will invite me to her castle in London and Andrew and Ozzy will stay up all night jamming.

There are no cameras allowed of course, but if I find that I'm within the realm of touching Howie, I will risk us being kicked out to get a picture of me petting his hair-free, little arm.

Stay tuned for that.

14 comments:

  1. kyooty said...:

    I have never heard of this germphobic thing, it can't be a Canadian thing then, :p

  1. Brandy said...:

    oooh awesome. That would be fun.

  1. Dual Mom said...:

    Hey girl, easy on us canucks! lol

    He used to have his own show, many many years ago,when he had hair and he was absolutely hilarious.

    I'm sure you guys will have a great time. If not else you'll be sure to witness alot of freaks!

  1. Howie Mandell as the judge??? That is funny! Thanks for coming by my blog!! :)

  1. I've heard that he's a germophobe--so will you touch him while gripping crumpled tissues in your spare hand to REALLY freak him out?

  1. Pam said...:

    I didn't know Howie Mandell is the judge. Go for it and let us know how the touching works out.

  1. Suzy said...:

    I didn't even know Hasselhoff was gone. I guess if I watched the show I'd know that, eh?

    Mandel and his germaphobe thing is really getting tired. TOUCH HIM! Kidding, they don't let anyone near him.

  1. I'm serving as host nation to an Olympics of germs right now.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Have any extra tickets? :) Denis Another Canadian

  1. Heather said...:

    I love Howie! I always wondered if Monk was though of because of him. Howie is an extreme germaphobe, I can relate a little. Lysol wipies and GermX are always in my purse.

  1. Serenityville said...:

    Just lovely - good luck!

  1. That would be so funny... If you can't actually touch him, why don't you bring a little spray bottle, pretend sneeze behind him and spray water on the back of his neck/head. TeeHee
    I'd love to see his freak-out then!!
    If you get invited to the Osborne's castle, can I come with you? My son would love to jam with Andrew and Ozzy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails