Metallica via Muppets, Like You Never Imagined

Some people are really creative.
Or just have a LOT of free time.



Apparently there is a series of these. For some reason, I think it is highly entertaining to see the Muppets do cover songs. Yellow by Coldplay is also a fun one!

The Muppets were an awesome show. WAY better than anything kids have these days. Snorks---anyone remember them? I loved that show!
Oh - Fraggle Rock!! Another great one.

But the Muppets are the original Masters of Puppets. And so it is fitting that they would sing this song to me just before heading off to bed after a super-busy weekend filled with friends, shopping, friends and then a visit by the family. Hope you all had a good Easter (if that's your thang).

8 comments:

  1. Heather said...:

    The Muppets are the best! Love Fraggle Rock!

    Hope you had a great weekend!

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    wicked cool. love me some muppets and mettalica! there is just something about the muppets that guarantees a s smile.

  1. Jay said...:

    The Muppets rule! They are so awesome.

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    I wish I had that kind of talent! lol I have all the Fraggle Rock eps, and a bunch of books too. I always loved them. My brother was a big Muppets fan though, and he has a ton of those shows and movies.

  1. Felicia S. said...:

    Love the Muppets though Fraggle Rock is a very close second!

  1. Muppets make EVERYTHING fantastic--even heavy metal!

  1. Ann said...:

    LOVE the muppets! My kids love them more than most of the stuff on TV these days, and I do (of course) as well ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails