Random Thoughts Tuesday - I Hate Donald Trump

randomtuesday
I've missed doing these for a long time now! If you're not part of the cool-kids-club, click on the pic above and go check out other random post by random people.


I remember reading Trump's autobiography in high school and thinking that he was amazing, building his empire like he did. But now I see him on the Apprentice shows and I wish he would just *stop*breathing*....that sounds mean.....I just don't like him. Not at all. I hate his voice. I hate his hairpiece. I hate his facial expressions. I hate his snotty attitude. I hate his piousness. I hate his love of everything gold. And in using the word hate, I don't really mean hate as in the emotion hate, I mean hate as in I just want to puke repeatedly every time I see or hear him. Hate him.


Just to even out the emotional zen of this post: I've been reading this one blog for quite some time now. She has a cockatiel and I used to have a cockatiel (I miss you Charlie). More than just the cockatiel though, she has been trying to adopt a baby from China for... like, maybe, FOREVER. And she just got back from a visit to China....where her and her husband picked up their beautiful baby girl!!! It's been so fun following the trials and tribulations and finally seeing the end result of her family coming together!! VERY exciting-go say congrats! GO!!! Wait...read the rest here and then GO. No, read the rest here, comment to say hello to me, and THEN go say congrats.

I would like to invite Anderson Cooper over to my house for games night. Does anyone have any contact information for him? I've lost his number....

We are going to San Diego!!! My sister lives there and it'll be so great to just get away, but even more great to hang out with the family. And to visit the zoo. And to not have to work.


We made this delicious stir fry last night. When Anderson comes over, I'm going to make it for him.


I haven't really started packing my clothes yet. I leave for the airport less than a day. Plenty of time, right? I am, however, taking the time to download some new podcasts to listen to on the plane. Priorities.

Oops, I have a winner to announce for a giveaway I forgot to post on the side of my blog!!! Ergh, I'll do it in the morning. Plenty of time, right? I also have another giveaway to post. That might have to wait. These posts don't write themselves people.

16 comments:

  1. Jay said...:

    I can't stand Trump.

    I would love to go to San Diego. I've only been there once, but I was 10 and don't really remember much about it.

  1. lv said...:

    interesting blog. I'm just stopping by from the UBP party.

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    nice. have fun on your trip! would love to go to the SD zoo...i enjoyed anderson's book. he is easy to listen to. anyway, stop reading comments, go pack...lol.

  1. Is Anderson allowed to bring his boyfriend for dinner?

  1. Raven said...:

    Donald Trumps bugs me too. That hairpiece has to go, doesn't he own a mirror? How could anyone actaully see that hairpiece and still wear it. It needs to be burned and then the ashes stomped on.

    I feel very behind on the times cuz I don't know who Anderson Cooper is. :-(

    Have fun on your trip!

  1. Felicia S. said...:

    Have fun in SD, as a person who graduated from HS there oh 20 years ago, I can tell you that the weather is beautiful this time of year :)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    What about Stir Fry for the guy who gave out a free blender etc and was promised a nice meal?
    How did ZipFizz turn out?

  1. Pam said...:

    I don't like Donald Trump either. He is so full of himself. Have a great time in SF!

  1. Kristina P. said...:

    Trump is definitely annoying. My MIL and her husband adopted two litle girls from China, several years ago. They are such a joy!

  1. Kristina P. said...:

    I hope my comment shows up! Weird.

  1. Heather said...:

    Hope you have fun in San Diego. I spent two summers there and loved it and the ZOO of course!

  1. Nat said...:

    Damnit, I was just going to see if you were free for lunch on Friday. I guess we'll have to wait until you get back. Have a great trip!

    Oh and you can reach Anderson at: 1-800-IMSOHOT. Hmm.. weird, never noticed that his number is a perfect description of him! :)

  1. carma said...:

    enjoy your trip. I don't know, I find the The Donald to be kind of entertaining, but that's just me :D

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    I never watched the show, but I think sometimes people on those reality shows just play it up for the camera.

    Have a fun, safe trip!

  1. Unknown Mami said...:

    I feel the same way about Trump. I just find him smug and I want to slap the comb-over off his head.

  1. Serenityville said...:

    I like this random thought idea. No connection to anything. Cause when my eyelashes somehow grease up my sunglasses, how else can I share that with someone?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails