Shopping is for Everyone

Ya'll know how I love free stuff? I really do. I love trying new things and I love sharing with my friends. In this case, you, faithful reader, you-are my friend. (it's not optional if you're reading this, sorry).

I was contacted by CSN Stores about doing a review and how can I pass that up, right? Well, if I really hated the site (like Walmart) or if it was too much work (like getting into shape apparently is) then I wouldn't do it - but neither of those apply here. I like the CSN site and it was easy to do.

Well, fairly easy...actually the hardest part was finding something I wanted. There are a million and forty-two (a rough estimate) things to choose from on this site, the selection is HUGE, anything from corner TV stands, cookware, dinnerware, pillows-you name it and CSN will have it. It's a collection of over 200 stores. In one website. Genius.

Anyway...just to confirm: free stuff=good. CSN=good. Stay tuned for the review...

5 comments:

  1. Unknown Mami said...:

    Me likey free stuff too.

    BTW, my mother lives in San Diego.

  1. Nat said...:

    Okay, now where is the "how to be just like Kaylen and get free stuff" posting?

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    nice. i got contacted as well..thinking it over...

  1. Never heard of it before this post!

  1. Heather said...:

    It's always fun to get free stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails