Dinner is Served!

Diet? Who's on a diet with dinner as great as this:


Not me!!!

Dinner last night was about 565 calories: Grilled chicken thigh (brushed with olive oil, seasoned), baked sweet potato fries (brushed with olive oil, salt and pepper), grilled asparagus (brushed with olive oil, hmm...see the trend in my cooking?), grilled corn on the cob with a tiny pat of butter.

I didn't actually eat all the asparagus-sometimes I really like it, sometimes I don't. And according to Andrew, I am wasteful with chicken thighs as I do not like to eat off the bone and so there is still food left after I consider it done (he finishes it for me with a very detailed process that involves the entire bone nearly entering his mouth at some point, growling if you come near him, a lot of finger licking and some kind of detailed mining deep into the bone pieces-gross- so it's not truly wasteful).

9 comments:

  1. carma said...:

    you are being so good with your healthy eating...I need to do that...

  1. Jessica Brown said...:

    Kaylen - reading about Andrew and that bone reminds me of the time we went to shriners and I had a T-bone steak, remember?

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    so, any leftovers? yum.

  1. Shelby said...:

    sweet potato's. o.m.g. soo good.

  1. Jay said...:

    That looks really yummy.

    I had a nice healthy dinner tonight. A big hamburger patty with roasted carrots and roasted potatoes. Um, those carrots and potatoes were roasted in butter. haha ;-)

  1. Nat said...:

    I am hungry and that looks SO good! :)

  1. Heather said...:

    Naw, your not wasting it. You saving it for the growing boy! I'm really liking the corn on the cob! I think I'm going to get some this weekend. Yum!

  1. I LOVE sweet potato fries. Unfortunately, I am the only one in the house who does.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails