Welcome to Our New Family Member!

We have a new and wonderful member to our family!!!!



Miss Ginger
Mr. Whiskers
Young Andrew
The Mighty Kaylen


And the newest treasured and loved member of our little home:
The new Canon Rebel T2i

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo my new friend!! I love you already.  It's an AMAZING camera!

These are some of the first shots we have taken - look at the amazing quality!!






And it's SO easy to take awesome pictures without even knowing how to use it. There are things called appeture and isotopes and lots of numbers and stabalizing and dials to spin and a million settings that I have no idea about...but I know if I push the button down half-way to take a picture, it focuses for me and the pictures are HD and something like one million megapixels...Plenty of time to learn all that.

9 comments:

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    nice...need to find a new family member like that...lol. great shots!

  1. Brandy said...:

    ooooh yay. I still haven't taken my 3 month old camera out of auto.

  1. Yeah! Love the new camera and the newest fur kid in the house :)

  1. Denis said...:

    I'm jealous. I got Canon T1i a year ago.
    Tax refund :)

  1. Nat said...:

    I am so envious right now... I'm practically drooling.

  1. Courtney said...:

    Love it, K! Happy photographing with the T2i. If it's anything like my T1i, you're in for some really fun times ahead. (Can't believe the price either!)

    PS, great pic of Miss Ginger. That's pretty much the warm reception I received when she met me last weekend. LOL

  1. ~Sheila~ said...:

    Hi there Kaylen, Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    I LOOOOOVE new members. Congrats! I know when I use my camera, I can toggle between video and picture AND I too know that if I hold the button half way..it will focus for me too!!

    YAY! We have something in common!

    I take pictures all of the time. My kids are used to it so they just take it!!

  1. Heather said...:

    Ohhh yeah!! Now that is the kind of camera I have been urning for!! For now I'm still learning the one Angelia gave me.

    Congrats on the new family member!!

  1. Raven said...:

    Those are great pics, what an awesome camera. You're furry friends are just beautiful. Congrats on the new family member!

    Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails