Could You Just Hold This For Me?

You know how you grow a child inside of you, and help it grow from a seedling into a fetus into a full-term baby..and then after it is ripped from your body, you love it, cherish it, raise it, spend a million dollars on it and then you ask ONE favor of this beloved child of yours and they turn you down....

This is how the conversation went tonight:

Me: (on the treadmill, entering mile 2) My hamstring really hurts!! Do you think I'm doing permanent damage?

Andrew: Does it hurt when you walk?

Me: Not if I push right here (reach behind, push on mid-hamstring).

Andrew: Maybe just go slow.

Me: Could you just put your hand here a second?

Andrew: No.

Me: I'm just a little sweaty...

Andrew: NO!

Ingrate.

10 comments:

  1. ooooh. I'd be spouting off about the diaper changing and drool wiping at that very moment to such an ingrate!

  1. Lynette said...:

    Go Drip on Him! ha ha .....

  1. Pixie said...:

    no no even better.....hobble over and give him a big ole bear hug! But in retrospect...he may have been doing you a favor....as the old adage goes...if it hurts to do it, quit doing it LOL

  1. Nat said...:

    After we were just talking about what a great son you have the other day...

  1. Just wait til he has kids of his own. Then you can fill them full of sugar and let them do all sorts of crazy things before sending them back.

  1. Heather said...:

    Nice try mom!! LOLOL!!!!

  1. carma said...:

    I'd have received the exact same response at my place *sighs* and I'd probably be in my "Granny" workout gear ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails