Monthly Workout Stats - June

June was another good month! My goal was only 50 miles because I was gone for four and a half days (I did 64.35 miles in May). So my official goal was 50 miles, but I secretly wanted to match May and hit 65 miles, even being down a week.

And I made it!

Here are the treadmill stats for the month:

  • minutes: 1805.22
  • miles: 75.54
  • calories burned: 8179 (if the treadmill is to be trusted)

Here's a view into my world....welcome to my treadmill zone. This is in my bedroom and there's a little nook that seems as if the room was built to have this space designed for my space saver Nordic! Thanks house builder! But I bought the treadmill with the extra length on it (so that I can run with no fear-we aren't all graceful) and so the arms are longer when it's folded up (which is rare these days since I only take a day or two off a week), the arms jut out...but that's fine. We don't care, do we friends? No. We don't.


So.....goal for July.....hmmm.....my first goal was 40 miles and I did 64. My next goal was 50 and I did 75. Hmmm....I am going to be out of town for three days this month, but I think that I can easily do 85. That seems like a lot...but I dd 75 this month! I thnk I can pull it off, barring any illnesses or tragedies that might arise.

Feel free to cheer me on in the comments section!

17 comments:

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    whew! way to get aggressive this month...you have done a great job so far...whiskers is just checking on you to make sure you dont hurt yourself...lol.

  1. kyooty said...:

    AWESOME!!You did wonderful!!

  1. lo said...:

    Cheer cheer!! You're doing great- I love your set-up there and new sneakers are always a great motivator!

  1. Nichol said...:

    You can do it! Way to go:) If you ever want to get rid of the treadmill ship it my way haha....hope your enjoying your weekend.

  1. Jessica said...:

    Great job! Keep up the great work.

  1. Denis said...:

    That cat looks cute! So you can do sudoku while you run? What's with the hand weights? You hold them while you jog/walk and it adds calories?

  1. BRAVA! That's a lotta miles! Dang, that's like walking to Madison from my house!

  1. Debbie said...:

    You can do it! I am very impressed.

  1. Brandy said...:

    wow good job! you can do 85 no prob

  1. Pam said...:

    Congrats to you for reaching your goal. And congrats to whiskers for making his goal of walking in and out of the room 52 times while you exercise.

  1. Portland Rose said...:

    THIS IS AWESOME!!! And inspiring!!!

  1. Heather said...:

    That is amazing! You go girl!!!

  1. kilax said...:

    Wow! You totally smashed your goal! Awesome!

    Love that Whiskers is in the shot!

  1. Wow! That's a lot of miles! Good job!

  1. WooHoo!! Jumping up and down and clapping plus waving my arms!! I am so proud of you, especially with bad knees and all. Way to go, girlie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails