Random Picture Tuesday




I could eat this 4x a week:

Grilled chicken breasts (lightly marinated in olive oil, chicken seasonings), grilled sweet potatoes, and broccoli. And two pieces of asparagus (which is all I can tolerate). LOVE this meal!!


A few weeks ago, I went outside to find about 50 paper hearts surrounding Andrews car. Apparently it's something young hoodlums do now - decorate your car with hearts and say you have been HEART ATTACKED. Ha - funny. And WAY better than the TP'ing that we've had to live with in the past. Note-I believe this was done by girls, so maybe we have gender specific ways to be a hoodlum now.


Sad, but true:


My friend is out of town this week and we are making the short trip to his house to check in on his feline friends. But not just to pour some kitty kibble in a bowl and water them. Nope...we are doing this:
Sweet little Millie has some kind of liver problem and has to take a kitty pill. But since sweet little Millie refuses to eat the pill, even tucked away in a kitty treat, we are mashing up the pill, mixing it with wet food and then squirting it down her sweet little throat. She responds to this treatment a million times better than I ever would. Or either of my cats. Or anyone or anything I know. She is a sweet little girl.

I have a super-busy week ahead - a volunteer event tomorrow night, my zoo concert on Wednesday, out with friends on Thursday and then some sweet little girls are coming to hang out with me for games night on Friday night.

I have Thursday & Friday off of work though, so that's great. I plan to do some scrapbooking, watch my son and handyman wash and stain my deck, catch up on the last month of blogs I usually read every week, try and walk about 15-20 miles so I can maybe make my goal for the month, print a ton of photos, read a book......LOTS of important stuff ya know.

16 comments:

  1. Brandy said...:

    hahahha. heart attacked. love it.

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    ack. hate giving my cat medicine...the hearts thing is kinda cool...much better than TPing...and love that first pic...

  1. Portland Rose said...:

    That dinner looks great!!! Im going to have that tomorrow for dinner I think. I like the name millie for a cat!!!!!!! But I don't like doing that to cats, yikes. Good thing she is good natured! I learned a lot from this posting today. Thank you.

  1. Grilled sweet potatoes. I must try!

  1. Pam said...:

    Millie must be a sweetie. The last time we gave Sassie a pill it ended up thrown back up and Bryan had permanent scarring. Ha! Love the heart attacked.

  1. What a tasty meal. Love that, heart attacked...much better than tp'ing for sure.

  1. Nat said...:

    Heart attacked and shot? Dang, Andrew's had an interesting week.

  1. Take away the sweet potatoes and add more asparagus--I could eat that meal 4x a week too :)

  1. kel said...:

    Ok, the heart-attack thing is kind of adorable!!

  1. Lynette said...:

    love the pic at the beginning....want a poster size for my college girl

    next heart attack too cute

    sweet kitty i wanna pet her

    hey have fun this week
    we are always here

  1. Heather said...:

    Awww, some girl is sweet on Andrew! Does he know who?

    I love cats that take their medicine, but I haven't actually met one yet!

    Can't wait to see your newly stained deck!

  1. carma said...:

    I've not heard of this heart thingy -- at least it's pretty innocuous. Enjoy your busy week!!

  1. Slyde said...:

    id much rather have the hearts on my driveway than when those little bastards knock out the planks in my PVC fence!

  1. ♥Georgie♥ said...:

    well you know me and ♥s LOL how sweet, kids are so creative these days!

  1. Unknown Mami said...:

    I took the day off today and it has been so nice. I hope you get to spend some quality time with yourself.

  1. You are such a sweetie! I'm dog-sitting 3 dogs along with my 2 and have to give medicine to one of them also... by shoving a syringe with the liquid partway down her throat - yeah, she REALLY likes that.
    Don't overdo your walking, don't want you to hurt your heals again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails