Winner Winner Walmart Winner

Wow....how can you tell when you're in a recession? 
In my head, I said: When George W. Bush is in office and then laughed like a little school girl but because I don't like to get political on my blog (much), I figured I better be sensitive and type this in italics so it comes across a little more light-hearted. And no-it's never ever just one persons fault so I'm not being fully serious...

anyway...recession.....how can you tell....

The real answer: When you see 278 entries for a drawing for a $25 Walmart Gift Card.
You guys like you some Wal-Mart don't you? Even with cheetah man and rappin granny stalking the aisles???

via PeopleofWalmart.com (genius site)
 
(and not to mention the unfair work practices and sexist policies)

Regardless - you guys are great, thanks for playing along but there can only be one winner....

And....It's....

It's not YOU. Nope, not you either.
It is BARBARA!!!!
Yes the counter says 27...but only because it only goes to 200 and then starts over on the next page and I'm not that geeky that I can make it not start over and it doesn't matter at all to me cause I can do basic math.

Congrats to Barbara the cat lover - I have emailed you, please reply soon.

And in honor of a fellow cat lover winning, here are some gratuitous photos of my lovely babies from a few years ago (never pass up a chance to share your furball photos):



This is my dad's cat. I think her name is Kitty 3. It might be Kitty 4...I've lost track. It really is as big as it looks....it's a monster:


Congrats again Barbara!

10 comments:

  1. Vicki said...:

    Congrats Barbarawr!!

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    aw. congrats barbara and cute cat pics!

  1. kyooty said...:

    I love the pic of the second cat, awesome colouring.

  1. Denis said...:

    I liked your random.org link. It will be useful sometimes instead of using excel random function.
    I'm guessing the grey cat is Andrew's and the orange-black one is yours?

  1. Congrats to the winner. The peopleofwalmart site is hilarious too.

  1. Debbie said...:

    Good grief - that's a lot of entries. I love to enter giveaways and it seems the number of entries is rising sharply across the board.

  1. Lynette said...:

    That is a huge cat! Wow, what does it eat...well besides anything it wants. LOL Thanks for popping over to visit with me.

  1. carma said...:

    Gol-ly that is one ginormous cat!!

  1. Courtney said...:

    I think your Dad's cat needs to go on a diet; I've lost track of it's neck!!!!

  1. Pam said...:

    I can never see enough cat pictures! :) COngrats to Barbara.
    I hate to go to Walmart because I always need something in the aisle that someone completely blocks with their buggy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails