CSN- Rocking the Dining Room Furniture Daily

I hate my dining room table. I really do. It's a round, generic, light wood one with four chairs. I hate it. There's nothing really wrong with it - but the chairs aren't soft, I don't like the light color wood, it's not glamorous (to match my glam lifestyle), and it's round. I don't want a round table. Not now, and probably not ever again.

I think we can all agree that rectangular is where it's at....right? RIGHT?? Yes.
OR even better--a large square!!

If I had to pick my favorite shape, it would be a large square. And it would be a dark color. And if I had to pick a favorite table, it might look something like this (note the super comfy fabric covered chairs!):
I think most of us bloggity-blog bloggers have heard of CSN Stores by now? And those of us who have-know it's an awesome website with anything you might have ever wanted, and a bunch of stuff you didn't know you wanted.

One of their stores is all dining room furniture - anything you could ever imagine a dining room to look like-will be featured there.

My favorite feature of CSN stores is that you can narrow down your listings based on a gazillion different criteria:

Shopping can't be any easier than that, right? Right.

This is the table I will have in my outdoor patio in my french villa where I will vacation with my French boyfriend, Pierre:

Love it. Could you pass the grey poupon, Pierre? Thanks Lovey. How is your omelet? Mmmm, mine is great too.

But in real life--in my current house (with no Pierre), I would like this gem:

One of the things I really love about this style is that it's perfectly square and so there is no head of the table seat!! I'm all about equality and this table is fair for anyone and everyone. Love it. I love this color too!
We all have dream tables, right?? This isn't weird, is it?

Check out CSN Stores if you haven't already. You really will love them.

What makes them even more wonderful is that they have offered me a gift certificate to help towards my school backpack project and it is much needed, as I am still quite far from having the number of backpacks I need - less than two weeks to go!!!

8 comments:

  1. Lynette said...:

    love the square one too. but the rug makes it!

  1. Denis said...:

    They seem to have good selection but how do CSN prices compare with Target or Wallmart?

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    I like the middle one best, and I would totally put it in my kitchen. I need a new set too. I bought one last year, the corner nook kind with benches.....I HATE it.

  1. Debbie said...:

    I love CSN. If you can't find it there, you probably don't need it!

  1. kyooty said...:

    I love love love that they gave you a gift card for your backpack project! :) YAY! I have an oval table that my parents bought when I was born. The chairs all left after being tipped back wards by my brothers and sisters. NO "I" never did that.

  1. Frances said...:

    Does CSN sell French villas and boyfriends named Pierre? I want that.

    Shhhhh....don't tell my hubby. :-)

  1. Unknown Mami said...:

    Yay, for the help with the backpacks!

  1. Heather said...:

    That is fabulous that they are going to help with donations.

    In my dream house I would have enough room for a dining room table. Dream, dream, dream.

    Yes CSN has everything you could ever dream about.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails