It's That Time of Year Again...Brush Off Your Bunny Ears

Time to prepare for the new tv season!

If you're not sure what to watch, let me help you.

Modern Family!!

This is one of the funniest tv series I have ever ever EH-VU-ER seen! I don't know anybody who has seen this show that doesn't just LOVE it. It has something for everyone - it has the gay couple who adopted a baby, the father of the clan who married a smoking hot latina who has an awkward little son. There is a moody air-headed teenager and her middle-school age super-smart sister and they have an odd little brother.The dynamics of the adults in this show is perfect. Every single line they try to make funny--is REALLY funny. I can not emphasize enough that this show is HILARIOUS.

Big Bang Theory
I wasn't sold on this show for the first half of the first season, but man did they really come through the next season. It is a GREAT show, but more of a immature funny. I love it and I'm so mature (ha), but I think that frat boys would love it more than anyone. It's just a great plot-a bunch of nerds and how they talk, interact with others, and especially with the somewhat-hottie neighbor girl. She's not my favorite actress, but her character pulls through. You really should give this show a try-the characters will make you want to watch more. You can actually watch each episode quite easily if you go here.

Those are the best two options. If you only pick two shows to watch this fall-make sure one of them is it.

I am still a big fan of some usual ones: The Amazing Race (love the travel aspect combined with the drama of a reality show), Survivor, House, How I Met Your Mother. But I'm not SUPER excited about anything else.

How bout you guys? Anything you watch that you are excited about for the fall season?

12 comments:

  1. Lynette said...:

    Not really a comedy fan. So I go more for the NCIS, CSI, Criminal Minds type of thing. Reality is Top Chef and Project Runway.

  1. unmitigated me said...:

    Yup. Red Wings hockey, though I usually listen on the radio, rather than watch the broadcast.

  1. debbie said...:

    Modern family is great. I don't ever watch comedies any more, but this one is so well written and acted that I do watch it.

  1. Brandy@YDK said...:

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the big bang theory. I don't have much tv time so I make sure to catch BBT and Glee. I'll try to add modern family in.

  1. Denis said...:

    I love Big Bang Theory but sometimes wonder if only nerds would like it because the guys talk about herd culture(tv,movies etc), nerd science and computers etc
    I haven't tried Modern family but have to try that.

    My recent favorites Mad Men, True Blood and Dexter. Old British show that I'm watching and enjoying Yes Minister

  1. Luh-HOVE Modern Family! I actually like The Middle and Cougar Town as well, but seeing as I'm a Scrubs loyalist and former Friends devotee, you can kind of see why.
    And if I just want some good laughs without following the actual story, Wipe Out. John Henson slays me. Seriously, I don't recommend the treadmill while watching that show.

  1. Midwest Mommy said...:

    I have never seen either of these. I might have to check them out. I am kinda a big reality show person. DWTS, Survivor, Project Runway.

  1. The new tv season! It's like Christmas for a month!

  1. Raven said...:

    I love the Big Bang Theory! I have all the seasons on DVD. Haven't seen Modern Family yet though.

  1. carma said...:

    I have never watched either of these. Not watching much tv lately, though...

  1. Glee! But I saw a couple episodes of Modern Family last summer and I was very impressed. I may try to tune in!

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    I love Big Bang, and also How I Met Your Mother. I used to like Two and A Half Men also, but I haven't watched it as much. But my one show I lurve is Sons of Anarchy. Lotsa hot guys. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails