Andrew is amazing: Les Miserables Edition

Some of you may know that my wonderful nearly-18 year son started singing this year. He has done amazing.

And now he is in his very first musical! The high school is putting on a production of Les Misérables. He doesn't have a lead role, however, he is in most of the scenes and has some lines in each. And he is just amazing every time he opens his mouth. I'm not just saying that as his mom! Multiple people told me that!! (true, the people saying that knew I was his mom, but still!!!)

I am just amazed and thrilled with him, it just doesn't seem possible that he is so incredible.

When this scene happened, I laughed a little inside-because he is a big fan of anything money and, of course he would end up being a character that hands out the wages in the musical!

Here he is man-handling a poor woman, suggesting she be womanly towards him! .

And here she is telling him no thank you.


He even somehow found a way to play his guitar in the musical....is there anything he can't do??
(other than put his dirty socks in the hamper or hang his wet towel post-shower?)

Hats off to Andrew this week, for a stellar performance in his first ever musical!!! No stage fright for him, he came out loud and strong and maintained that the full 2.5 hours.

YAY ANDREW!


9 comments:

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    yay andrew indeed...these are great pics...

  1. Rabbit said...:

    That's awesome! Les Mis is one of my all time faves. Was in it once myself many, many moons ago.

  1. Lynette said...:

    yipeee and in our favorite musical too! congrats to the all star

  1. Brandy@YDK said...:

    I can tell you are a proud mama. and rightfully so. He is awesome.

  1. Lynn said...:

    Thats wonderful, congrats to your son :o)

  1. Raven said...:

    That is fantastic! Congrats to Andrew!

  1. carma said...:

    well done Andrew!!!!

  1. kilax said...:

    How cool! I love all the pics! I wish I could watch the performance.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails