Grandpa's Cat is Bigger Than....

This is my dad's cat:
Petite little kitty.
Her name is Kitty Four and you might notice something....
She's a big girl.
Which would be great if she was a cuddly and soft lap cat...but she is not. She's a beast that sits in the corner of the room and gives you the stink eye.

Andrew and I, of course, enjoy her. She's great fun.

Last time we visited, we played the game: Grandpa's cat is bigger than...
The game involves finding things that Grandpa's Cat is bigger than....which is most things.
Bigger than a decorative coke glass.

Bigger than Andrew's mammoth size shoe.

Bigger than a jet fighter plane.

Bigger than a fresh tomato.

Bigger than a half-drunken can of Sierra Mist.

Aha! Not quite bigger than a cube of soda cans!
Cats are fun.

9 comments:

  1. barbara.montyj said...:

    She might be a big girl but she's beautiful!
    Yes I'm a cat lover - have two.

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    haha. that is a big cat...bigger thn a jet fighter...smiles.

  1. Raven said...:

    What a gorgeous cat! Too bad she's not a cuddly lap cat. She is really big though!

  1. What is with grandmas having big cats? My MIL's is bigger than a bowling ball.

  1. Brandy@YDK said...:

    HAHAHAHA. this seriously made me laugh out loud at work. i love your game you came up with. I bet you are great fun in real life.

  1. kilax said...:

    Ha! I am laughing SO HARD! Thanks for the hilarious post :)

  1. paige said...:

    This is hilarious! I love it. Grandpa's cat is bigger than...my dog. Seriously. She weighs 8 pounds.

  1. Lynette said...:

    oh but your right...she has that stink eye down pat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails