Just Another Day as a Superstar

Today was the most beautiful day in all the world. Here's proof:


Today was a great day to take photos.

SENIOR photos!!!





I was helpful...by continually saying: POSTURE!! Or: Show your teeth!!! Or: Do you want a different shirt?

I don't know how he survives in the real world without me.

We should have the photos in the next few weeks - I can't wait to see them all!! Andrew is so handsome, and with this beautiful day today- I can't imagine they won't be stunning pictures.

8 comments:

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    nice....love your shots...that last one is really cool!

  1. Your pics are beautiful so I know his will come out great. :)

  1. kilax said...:

    I can't wait to see the pics!

  1. Lynette said...:

    what a beautiful shot of him enjoying the sunshine on a fall day.....i love that one

  1. krista said...:

    yep, that last one. that's the winner.

  1. Debbie said...:

    I love the clear, bright skies this time of year.

  1. Brandy@YDK said...:

    omgosh - he's so handsome - they are gonna be great pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails