I believe this is my third year in a row participating in National Blog Posting Month. It's nice because it
But the point is, I'm writing. I love to write, I always have. I feel like my whole life I have been waiting to write something great, but now I'm worried that this is it. This blog is as great as I'm going to get.
Regardless, I still enjoy it, even if there are only five other people who find it entertaining. And I might not make it through NaBloPoMo this year (I say that every year), and that's okay, but I will try and we'll see what happens.
Here are some posts I have mentally planned for this month:
- Letters from Korea
- Andrew's birthday post (yikes-next week!)
- Two more giveaways
- My bathroom makeover post, which I started back in May! (the makeover was started in May, not the post!)
- A new recipe review, at least once a week hopefully
- Adventures in Volunteering - been awhile since I've posted about volunteering!
- My thoughts on bad parenting
- ....and hopefully some really interesting things that might not bore those who take the time to read my little blog.
We'll see if I can stick with it. I hate to go for quantity not quality, but am I really saying that I feel every post I publish is high quality? Ha, we all know that's not true. I'll do what I can. Feel free to encourage me. Daily.