National Blog Posting Month - Happy Novembering!

Some of you may have noticed that there is a lot of posts this month on my blog...and that is how you know it's November.

I believe this is my third year in a row participating in National Blog Posting Month. It's nice because it guilts encourages me into making sure to write something each day, though honestly, sometimes I write a couple and just schedule them for days I know I'm not going to have time to write.

But the point is, I'm writing. I love to write, I always have. I feel like my whole life I have been waiting to write something great, but now I'm worried that this is it. This blog is as great as I'm going to get.

Regardless, I still enjoy it, even if there are only five other people who find it entertaining. And I might not make it through NaBloPoMo this year (I say that every year), and that's okay, but I will try and we'll see what happens.

Here are some posts I have mentally planned for this month:
  •  Letters from Korea
  •  Andrew's birthday post (yikes-next week!)
  •  Two more giveaways
  •  My bathroom makeover post, which I started back in May! (the makeover was started in May, not the post!)
  • A new recipe review, at least once a week hopefully
  • Adventures in Volunteering - been awhile since I've posted about volunteering!
  • My thoughts on bad parenting
  • ....and hopefully some really interesting things that might not bore those who take the time to read my little blog.
We'll see if I can stick with it. I hate to go for quantity not quality, but am I really saying that I feel every post I publish is high quality? Ha, we all know that's not true. I'll do what I can. Feel free to encourage me. Daily.


3 comments:

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    nice. looking forward to the letter posts...and you better get cracking on that birthday! smiles.

  1. Lynette said...:

    a month just for us....well and NaNoWriMo and MoVember....well we can share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails