Pipe Cleaner Dalai Lama Extra Credit Project

Andrew called me while I was out and about earlier tonight. He wanted to know where he could find some pipe cleaners.

I gave him the info to find them and said, what are you doing with them?

He said: Logan and I are making the dalai lama for extra credit for anatomy.

Huh?? What kind of teacher asks this of children?

I said, DALAI LAMA? You're making the Dalai Lama?? And then I heard him repeat the same thing, so I just said: Oh. Clean up your mess when you're done.

Apparently he said diorama the first time. But because he thought I was being ridiculous for hearing the wrong word, the second time he said they are making "diarrhea" - but I STILL heard Dalai Lama.

This is a sign of age, right?

For the record - the diorama is boring and it would have been way cool for them to make the Dalai Lama.

6 comments:

  1. Nat said...:

    Hahaha... HILARIOUS.

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    lol...diorama is such a cool word...

  1. Shucks, I was hoping to see a photo of the Pipe Cleaner Dalai Lama.

  1. kilax said...:

    Ha! That sounds like something I would hear. My sis and I were in the car with my mom and she said "I talk" but we both heard "I tooted." Which was VERY. VERY. Funny!

  1. Portland Rose said...:

    LOL I used to love to make dioramas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails