Random Things Going On Around Me

These teenagers were standing a foot from the only entry into the city library and were making out for approximately ten minutes with no break. I was finishing a conversation in my car and saw them. And then I went in and got my books and had to pass much too close to them. And then I got in my car and drove by them. They were literally locked at the lips. I almost felt like I should interrupt them to make sure they were physically able to separate...but I didn't. Instead I took a picture.
Note that they are in the rain. And that there is a very large lobby area two feet from them.

My manager went for a walk the other day and brought me back this leaf:
Don't really know why...but it was really pretty. For a day. Today it is a curled up dying mess.

I made dinner just for me last night! Andrew wasn't home and I usually just have a lean cuisine or buy food on the way home-but can I really do that for the rest of my life after he moves out? No. I'm feeling more comfortable cooking than I ever have-I can't stop now...so I made this lovely meal. And Andrew had leftovers for lunch today.

Delicious!

I saw this car on the freeway the other day and I was like, wow, is that a ferrari? Is that a special limited edition sports car?? And then I got closer and it's some kind of Ford!!! Who knew Ford could make such pretty things.
I don't want that car, but it's pretty to see. It's nice to have a break from the stupid ridiculous oversized suburbans, or the WAY stupid hummers, or the not-stupid earth-friendly hybrids that are crowding my roadway. Anyone know what kind of car this is?

I'm not typically a huge fan of swearing in public situations, but I really love this pic:
No idea where I found this, sorry - can't give any credit to the great site who found this first.
Have you played Spoons? I LOVE this game!!! It's fast and fast-action. Sometimes dangerous. The guy in red attacked me. So did the other guy. They are just haters because I'm such a top-notch Spoons player.
Violence is not the answer.

9 comments:

  1. It's a Ford GT. It's sexay.

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    obviously she had something in her eye...and he was just rying to help her get it out...lol. ugh on the guys with the signs...they are both ignorant...

  1. unmitigated me said...:

    I see the Captain beat me to it! I live in metro Detroit, and you don't even see them here very often!

  1. Lynette said...:

    miss those days when we lip locked at the library. I remember them very well!

  1. Portland Rose said...:

    Ha teenagers! Gross! Brian I think the guy that said "Fuck this guy" is pretty spot on! What else can you say to someone like the other? Probably nothing reasonable so this seems like the smartest thing to do! Kaylen - I love your blog today!

  1. Unknown Mami said...:

    I LOVE the pic with the cursing. I almost choked laughing.

  1. This all cracked me up!
    That's a lot of kissing just to go get a book.

  1. kilax said...:

    I think that is the GT. I like them too.

    Ugh. Seeing people make out makes me uncomfortable!

  1. Denis said...:

    Love the photo with cursing too!
    Looks like the red guy has spoon pointing
    in correct direction for him. Lesson learned

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails