The Readers Have Spoken! Gifts for Everyone!!!

Back in September, I asked you to vote on whether I should sell my soul to get Andrew a guitar.

Eight of you answered my request, and eight of you felt like it was the best idea.

And to those 8 people: Andrew thanks you.

Tonight is not Andrews bday, but we won't be home tomorrow so he got his gift today....and it's a beauty!!

LOVE this photo.

Isn't he handsome??? Please disregard the messy room.

And for those eight of you who responded, please email me your address and we will send you a special little thank you!! (please note the word small)(also note that I am not always timely with mail)
  1. Carma
  2. Denis
  3. Brian Miller (no relation)
  4. Lynette
  5. Sprites Keeper
  6. krista
  7. Raven
  8. Brandy

10 comments:

  1. Lynette said...:

    Your sweet.....but I gotta say...I love that wall of cabinets in the back. Oh how I could fill them up. Andrew looks so so happy. Do we get a vlog so we can hear him play next?

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    hey if you go back far enough we may be distantly related like 47 cousins removed...smiles. nice looking guitar...and he looks amazingly happy so...mission accomplished...

  1. unmitigated me said...:

    Oh, my. How do you keep the girls from attacking?

  1. That room is messy?? I need to send you a picture of my house. lol

  1. Brandy@YDK said...:

    YAY!!! he looks so happy with it! I'm so glad you went for it. He's the kind of kid that will cherish it always.

  1. AprilM said...:

    your soul was worth that look of happiness! you probably also won Mom-Of-The-Year award from Andrew!

  1. Happy and handsome! A dangerous combination..

  1. carma said...:

    Well, this is a most awesome surprise and I'm so happy you got him the guitar!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails