Stay Tuned for Something Exciting!

By the time you read this (thank you for scheduled posting blogger!), we will be at Andrews favorite local thai place with 11 of his friends and 8 family friends and we will have just yelled SURPRISE!!!

I have been planning a surprise party for Andrew for about a month and a half and TONIGHT is the night. I don't think he knows--I really hope he doesn't!--but you would think he was trying to thwart my plans given how much he's been hovering around the house the last few days.

I'll share more details tomorrow, but here are some details - it's a 5 hour party and involves dinner and then this:
Wish me luck - this could be super-fun, or super-lame!

2 comments:

  1. Lynn said...:

    The picture wouldnt open for me but it sure sounds fun and I hope all goes well :o)

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    nice. that looks likea lot of fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails