Sundays In My City - Melted Crayon Van Out and About in the City

I'm not exactly sure what is going on with this van...but I feel like the owner might have had a bad childhood. Or is on drugs. Or just really hates crayons.

It's much more purple than the pictures are showing, so put on your purple-lenses and take a look:

Any idea what the hieroglyphics mean?
 The van was covered from front to back, side to side, including tiers, side mirrors and the grill.
 It looks a lot like someone melted a million crayons and poured them slowly all over the vehicle, but it's not as thick of a texture as you would expect were that to be true.

Any ideas on how to do this??
 For more tours around other cities, check out Unknown Mami:

Unknown Mami

9 comments:

  1. The paint colors are actually kind of pretty, but those symbols are just plain creepy!

  1. wow! I think I would have stuck around to see who belonged in this van...just because I'm that kind of curious:)

  1. Jen said...:

    that is pretty strange but cool!

  1. Brandy@YDK said...:

    that's ummm... interesting. lol

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    i am so considering doing that to my car...how cool is that?

  1. Lynette said...:

    wow.....we took granite spray paint and painted a car once as a fun gag....was an old ugly car....became a chunk of rock car

  1. All I know is I would never get into that vehicle willingly..

  1. Unknown Mami said...:

    Looks like something I would see here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails