Whatcha Readin? Nothing? Oh, You Must Have Angry Birds All Around You Too...

I have read exactly one book in about 4 wks. This is totally unacceptable and very rare for me.

The reason:

ANGRY BIRDS!!!

Have you heard of this?? Its an addicting (and stupid) game where you use a slingshot to fling these angry birds across your screen to knock down barriers to kill the green pig heads.
Sounds intriguing, right?  Like something you would lose sleep over?
I am not a big video game kinda girl, and I have never played games on my phone on any regular basis at all, but this game...it's like heroin. Or crack. Or vanilla bean ice cream with hersheys syrup.

Once you try it, you will have to keep going...so go try it!! And then tell me how to get past the level I've been stuck on for days now. Those mean green pig heads are haunting my dreams!!

8 comments:

  1. Lynette said...:

    Well since I don't have an iphone I have not been sucked in....but, you can get your own lil angry bird here:
    http://shop.angrybirds.com/

  1. Brandy@YDK said...:

    Love that game. They have a Halloween version too. You can search a certain level on YouTube and it will show you how to pass it. That's the only way I beat it. Now I'm trying to get 3 stars

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    (fingers in ears) blah blah blah blah...dont need an addicting game...lol.

  1. Unknown Mami said...:

    I'm not familiar with Angry Birds, but the book I'm reading is called "Imperfect Birds".

  1. Debbie said...:

    I haven't played it. I'm not going to because I get addicted very easily!

  1. Mamarazzi said...:

    this is one of my nephew's FAVORITE apps!!!

  1. Mom Taxi Julie said...:

    LOL I totally went through and angry birds phase!! You need to try "cut the rope" it's equally addicting!!

  1. carma said...:

    I have never heard of this but the last thing I need is another distraction!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails