When I was in my early teens, I had a keychain collection. I'm sure I'm the only one who thought of this. It was a really cool and original thing to do. I had about 20 keychains. With two keys. At some point, my dad alerted me to the fact that it actually pulls on your ignition and is not healthy for the car. Interesting...good to know. Anyway.....
I had a wonderful early Valentines Day gift delivered right to my doorstep:
Isn't it a beauty? I love it. It's a bit of an abstract heart, which my son thinks looks a little bit like a sharks tooth (he doesn't get art) - I just love it though. It's really heavy, it's very solid. Almost too solid - I wouldn't use this particular one if I had a lot of keys to carry around. However, I only have a few and I really love the feel of it. It feels good to hold in your hand, it's lovely all around. I haven't had a good keychain I like for ages, so I'm excited to have this new one.
These heart keychains can be purchased at WholesaleKeychain.com for a very economical price!
THREE of my lucky readers will receive one of these. You can choose any of the following:
- Heart Keychain & Keyring - Broken Two Piece Love Charm
- Heart Keychain & Keyring - Metal Photo Frame
- Heart Keychain & Keyring - Metal
- Heart Keychain & Keyring - Crystal
- Heart Keychain & Keyring - Charm
Just leave a comment saying which one you would like to win. It's that easy. These will most likely not ship before Valentines Day, so don't think this will cover you if you happen to be with a demanding human who insists you prove your love by buying her/him stuff.
- Leave an extra comment if you follow/subscribe to my blog.
- Leave an extra comment if you entered my other giveaway.
- Leave an extra comment if you blog about this giveaway (and leave the link to the giveaway post).
Comments close on February 9th at 10:00pm PST.
Each winner can only receive one.
Thanks to wholesalekeychain.com for providing a keychain for me to review and for offering 3 for my readers.