Sunday List of Random Lists That None of You Care About

Things I would like to buy if I had an extra $5000:
  1. Two round-trip tickets to London in July to visit our family friends there.
  2. Something wonderful for my Aunt Jean in Iowa, who just had a successful kidney transplant.
  3. A cleaning service to come through my house and do a reset and bring everything back to the way it was when I moved in and all was shiny and new.
  4. 100 bottles of shampoo for my annual birthday shampoo drive in February.
  5. A personal trainer for 6 months.
Things I was reminded of today:
  1. I am not an artist (thanks to 11-year old Cassidy for the reminder!).
  2. I am really behind with work.
  3. I highly dislike religious extremists of any type.
  4. Andrew is leaving for college in -OMG- 7 months!!!
  5. I love my momma.
Things I loved today:
  1. My volunteer event with some of my favorite people.
  2. Finding a Fresh Express Strawberry Fields salad on sale for under $2.
  3. Beating 10 games of the challenging level sudoku game on my phone.
  4. Sleeping through the night for the first time in six days.
  5. Dayquil
Things I disliked today:
  1. The congestion and chronic ache in my head.
  2. Giving a 15 minute talk in front of 25 people while completely congested and having people unable to distinguish the word "team" from "teen", among other words I'm sure.
  3. That this is the end of the weekend and I have to sit in a cubicle all day tomorrow.
  4. The calorie count on peanut M&M's.
  5. The cost of gas being over $3.20-ridiculous.
Unreal things I wish I could have:
  1. The ability to read minds (not all the time, just like one hour per day, activated when I want).
  2. A part-time job that pays a full-time salary and offers full-time benefits
  3. A giraffe approximately 4 feet tall to live in my backyard.
  4. A panther approximately 3 inches long to live in a corner on my desk in my cubicle.
  5. Peace on earth.

7 comments:

  1. Raven said...:

    Those are some great random things. I want the cleaning service too! My house is such a mess.

    I'm sick of rising gas prices too. Pretty soon I won't be able to afford to drive.

  1. Brandy@YDK said...:

    great list. I also have the head junk going on. ugh.

  1. I would love a giraffe in my backyard! Although our trees don't look very appetizing..

  1. Your lists are great--and marvelously random.

  1. Portland Rose said...:

    LLOL. Funny. I agree with most of these, too!

  1. Debbie said...:

    I just crammed a whole handful of peanut M&Ms in my mouth right before I read this! Do NOT tell me the calorie count. Besides, there has to be protein in there:)

  1. carma said...:

    when you find a part-time job that pays a full-time salary and offers full-time benefits - please give me a head's up so I can apply too!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails