Andrew is Amazing, Part 2

In our city, we have a yearly festival that is unlike any other. It's like a 2-week, multi-event, massive production of festivallness beyond you would imagine as being sane.
And the a Capella group that Andrew is part of: Vocal Effect-sang in the parade.
They also sang at the Queen's coronation in the morning. Three different songs! The boys had to all be downtown (30 min away) at 5:00am.
On the morning of graduation.
And after singing at the coronation, then walking in the parade, some of the seniors had to go to sound check for graduation-the special school choir he made it into last year sang two songs.
And after sound check, was the graduation rehearsal.
After graduation rehearsal was a 30 min break to take pictures with family.
And then it was graduation....
And immediately after graduation, they all got on a bus and went to the school-sponsored all-night graduation party....until 5am.

So to recap - on graduation day, Andrew was awake from 4am-5:30am the next morning!!!
Insane....

But he sang well...he sang a solo song that started off the festival's coronation of the queen, though that started at 8:30am and there weren't a million people there, however, the song below was on the local news, and I'm sure millions watch that. 

Andrew is the handsome one (far right).


I'm still in the bay  area for work, I have carpe diem'ed more than I thought I would. It's a bit exhausting but I am loving travelling about. I am ready to get home - my baby birds are getting ready to take flight and I want to be there for them!!

4 comments:

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    Wonderful! And the look on the girls face was priceless!

  1. Unknown Mami said...:

    That was really sweet! I got teary eyed watching the video. Congratulations to Andrew! And to you. You done good, Momma...real good!

  1. That was so sweet! He really looks like he loves to sing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails