Andrew is a Graduate!!!

My baby is all grown up!


I just can't believe this handsome young adult is my little baby boy!! I'm so proud of him - he's just so amazing in so many ways. If I had more time, I would list each and every one of them out for you, but I don't have time, so you'll just have to trust me on this one. He IS amazing.



We had a really fun party on Sunday for him.2

We had the most delicious thai food catered for the party from our favorite restaurant. She gave me a spectacular deal, which is good since I over-estimated how many people were coming. I left for a training in California on Monday night though, so now Andrew has leftovers for a few days and I don't have to worry about what he'll be eating.

He won't be eating these lovelies though...
They were devoured within 6 hours of the party. Delicious!!

Yay for my Andrew, the new graduate, the soon-to-be-student at USC, and a potential candidate for Ruler of the Earth. He's the best and I couldn't be more proud of him and all he has accomplished in his 18 years of life.

14 comments:

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    woohoo! congrats andrew!

  1. unmitigated me said...:

    I've never understood why graduates insist on wearing those caps so far back on the head! That point is supposed to be on the forehead, but heavens, we must look cute at all times! Way to go, Andrew!

  1. Mira said...:

    Congrats to both of you!! :)

  1. Brandy@YDK said...:

    congrats on raising such a remarkable man.

  1. Nat said...:

    Yay, Andrew! I am so happy for him and for you for creating such a great young man. :)

  1. That's wonderful! Congratulations, Andrew!

  1. TQ said...:

    Congrats to you both! Such an exciting time :) Can't wait to hear all about USC!

  1. kilax said...:

    Congrats! He is so handsome! :)

    Hope you are having fun in CA!

  1. Oh, Kaylen, what a beautiful post. Congratulations Andrew, look at all those tassels and the hood - you can see what a fabulous job he did through school!
    Way to go young man, you will do a great job in college, I just know it!!
    You did a great job Kaylen.

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    Congrats! I know how you feel. :D

  1. Bravo! He looks splendid! And what a bright future awaits a kid like him!

  1. April said...:

    Congratulations to both of you!

  1. Congratulations to Andrew! And you too!

  1. carma said...:

    He does look very spiffy in that graduation pic :) what is he majoring in?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails