But on Sunday, I went to a friends house and hung out with a handful of friends. These are some of the random things that were said:
- I would eat most animals, but not an orangutan or ape.
- In case of apocalypse, I will eat my cats and then their cat food. (this was a heated debate)
- Stop jerking it so hard, you have to be more gentle to make it work. (a joystick, you pervs)
- It's true, glass can get inside you and you will bleed out, so it's better not to have glassware in your kitchen at all.
- Christianity is based on cannibalism (eat the flesh and drink the blood of christ, ya know).
- I saw some ducks on I-5, a mama and some babies. They looked like they were taking the 217 exit, which is definitely the wrong one for them...
- You matched the boobies! (it's a card matching game, you pervs)
- The orange ghost is named Clyde in Pac-Man, but the name was changed to Sue for Ms. Pac-Man.
- For ten minutes, a discussion was held about what the appropriate voltage is for an Atari 2600.
- Another discussion was had about whether a cat should be allowed on one side of the couch, after she has earned a reputation for peeing on the opposite end of the couch.
- Apartments are now charging a pet rent - because some law changed and they are no longer able to charge a non-refundable pet deposit. Absolute bullshit.
I also went to Target, where I heard:
- You saved $14.79 today - which was 41% of my total bill. I spent 45 min planning for this shopping trip, searching for coupons and planning what to buy based around the sales of the week, which I don't typically do, but I think I might do more often.
|Never eat a monkey. It's genetically almost human.|
Hope everyone had a great fourth of July and no harm came from the pyromaniacs who are allowed to play hard (legally) once a year.