Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch - Not Your Grandmothers Cereal

Thanks to General Mills and MyBlogSpark.com, we were able to sample the new Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch cereal last month.
My son is a lover of Cocoa Puffs, so this was right up his alley. I'm a lover of brownies, so I thought it might be up mine. One of us was really happy.

Teens will love this cereal, which is obviously a sugary one, but at least has 8 of your 48 recommended whole grains for the day. Andrew said that it tasted a LOT like cocoa puffs, but in a bigger shape and slightly different, but a good different.  He said they didn't taste as much like brownies as he would have liked, but it's probably not easy to get the flavor of a moist dessert in a dry cereal form. Overall, he liked them. And look at how far we've come in cereal advancement! Brownie flavored?? Crazy.

I wasn't too excited about these, but I don't like chocolate cereal - and I really just wanted to open the box and find a giant brownie.

If you love cocoa puffs, I suspect you will strongly like these. Go check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    yeah this is one i think i would skip...

  1. I bet they would be better dry. Most sugary sweet cereals I like dry anyway. The chocolate cookie crisp ones (I can't remember the name) are great to snack on while vegging on the couch. lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails