The Unfairness of the World

Wow, I just heard of another really wonderful person who was diagnosed with cancer this year. She is (from what I know) a person who lives a healthy lifestyle, does no harm to others, and is just a caring soul.
Absolutely ridiculous.


I am tired of bad things happening to good people.
Why aren't the bad people of the world being effected???  I have a small list of a handful of REALLY crappy people in the world who have no right being healthy while the good people of the world have to go through some horrible illnesses. Life is unfair.


6 comments:

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    i hear you...sorry for your friend...cancer sucks...and i share a similar fristration with bad things happening to good people....

  1. I'm sorry to hear the bad news.
    I could add to your list if you need more. :-)

  1. I totally get what you mean. It also seems the people that are the meanest have everything in the world and the nice people that deserve the world, struggle.

    I am sorry for your friend & just said a prayer for them.

  1. Denis said...:

    Sorry to hear, hope she gets better

  1. TQ said...:

    I am 100% totally with you. I'm so tired of hearing of all these great people who are heads above better than anyone around them and they have to fight for their lives. Where does all the money that we give every year go? Where is the cure!?!?!?!?!?!?! I still give but I have to admit, it gets a bit discouraging when there's still no cure and people are still dying from that awful, dreadful word that starts with a C.

    I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Kaylen :( She's lucky to have you!

  1. I'm so sorry for your friend! I totally agree that cancer sucks... I have a good friend who's 8 year old son who has been battling a serious brain tumor since he was about a year old. They only think he has about a year longer unless they find something miraculous.
    I pray for all those with cancer every night and for those doing research to find a cure SOON.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails