Sundays in my City - A Visit to the Corn Maze

The big project is complete at work, so hopefully my 50-60 hr work weeks have come to an end and I can get back to the normal 44 hr work week. Blech. Why can't I be independently wealthy and only work part-time, just for fun?

Anyway, such a nice, relaxing weekend!!

Grabbed my favorite little blonde-bobble-headed young friend (and her mama) and headed off to one of the local corn mazes. I think we have three or four in the area!

(as always, you should be able to click on the photo to enlarge and be amazed by my mad-beginner-level photography skills)
This might be one of my most favorite photos I've ever taken. I just love the colors, the textures, the lines, the muddiness on the girliness, everything:
Unposed-this turned out better than the 25 posed photos she suffered through.

I also love love LOVE this photo.

Random flower in the field.

Trying to guide us through the corn maze.

Since losing a tooth earlier this month, Adrienne won't bite with her front teeth anymore! Hilarious.

Crazy mama cleaning her face.




For more views of Sundays in other Cities, click here:

Unknown Mami



5 comments:

  1. Unknown Mami said...:

    Love these. When you click on them it takes you to a slideshow not, not enlarged pictures.

  1. I love the muddy boots and striped leggings with the PINK! LOVE! What a grand day.

  1. Denis said...:

    The boots shot is awesome! Very original I wouldn't have thought of even taking the shot and the fact she is standing on one leg is great. I guess she fell forward on her right side earlier.

  1. Mom Taxi Julie said...:

    Oh my god. She licked her face?? That's hilarious!!

    I freaking hate the corn mazes. I have yet to ever get out the end haha. I usually start to panic and just try to find anyway out lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails