Your Ad Here

Who is looking for some advertising?
Well do I have an opportunity for you!!!

You see, I bought this beautiful car last month and my first car payment is due this week.

So, here's your chance to advertise. I'm not really willing to put anything on the side of my beautiful new car or anything, but I will tell whoever is around me when I exit my vehicle your message. I can't drive specific places of course, gas is expensive yo, but I do go to Fred Meyers at least once a week, and the bingo hall once a month. So I'll reach those people. I work from home two days a week and try not to drive at all on Thursdays, but sometimes on Wednesday, I go out to lunch with a friend.
I'm certain I can outreach to at least 20-25 people a week.

Sounds promising, right?
I know many of you will want to jump at this chance, and might be concerned that you will miss out on a golden opportunity here, but don't worry - I can take more than one sponsor, and I can talk REALLY fast so I'm sure I can get out at least 3-4 messages to strangers each time.

Don't miss out - send me an email and let's get your message out to the world and work on knocking out my car loan. A win-win for all involved.

2 comments:

  1. Nat said...:

    Haha, you crack me up. I am sure this will take off!

  1. Unknown Mami said...:

    Perhaps if you wear a paper bag over you head we could work something out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails