Happy Holidays!

Another holiday, come and gone. Time really does speed up the older you get.
Here are the holiday pics (which I recognize that only my family cares about).

USC Pride

The "kids"

These are two of my favorite humans.

awwww, so cute, my parents are.
This is Bananagrams - one of the most fun games we just discovered (and enjoyed for at least six hours over a 2-day period)!

The Pea Coat boys - we bought this adorable 3 yr old a pea coat to match his dad and Andrew. SO cute!

USC bound in just a week....yikes!!!
Hope everyone had a great holiday!

6 comments:

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    nice...looks like a great christmas to me...all the smiling faces...

  1. Mom Taxi Julie said...:

    Your son is so handsome! Good luck to him at school!

  1. I love how your family smiles--you can really see the joy in their faces--how you LIKE being together.

  1. I love the first one of the two of you in your USC gear.

  1. Mira said...:

    Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Have a great New Years too! :)

  1. Brandy@YDK said...:

    love pea coats. he looks young in that last picture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails