It's the End of The World As We Know It

And I feel fine....



dear lord-is that the official video for this song??? That house is DISGUSTING. At some point, I was screaming at my monitor for the boy to STOP TOUCHING stuff on the floor, cause I'm pretty sure the world in that video ended because of some nasty disease that is most likely all over that floor, and he and his little doggy are the next victims.

Remember back in the day when there was this channel on television called Mtv-where the M stands for Music-and you could turn it to that channel at ANY time of the day and actually watch music videos that were tastefully made by the artist just for your enjoyment?

And then suddenly there was a random game show. Or a reality show that had NOTHING to do with music. NOTHING. (although on The Real World, they usually try to throw in a character who sings/raps/dances)

And then even more suddenly, there was only music videos on for half a day. And then pretty soon...only in the wee hours-like 4am-6am. And now I'm not sure they play music videos at all. I don't pay for cable, cause I'm busy sticking it to the man, but last time I visited somewhere with Mtv, I was never able to happen upon any music from the MUSIC television channel.

Where is the MUSIC, Mtv???? WHERE IS THE MUSIC???

2 comments:

  1. EmptyNester said...:

    I totally agree with you on this! And the reality shows are complete crap. Of course, they are on all other channels too. But, still. We're sticking it to the man too- no cable here anymore.

  1. You can't POSSIBLY be old enough to remember music on MTV.
    We just got Netflix so I may never watch regular TV again. We're on season 3 of How I Met Your Mother.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails