Cheers to You, 2011!!!

A little late...but I wanted to do a wrap-up of 2011 highlights. I think I typically blog about the big events in my life, and so this should cover the best and the brightest of each month for the last year. I had some really high points (mostly around Andrew)...but some really low points (i.e. I almost died).

Hopefully, when I go to write the year-in-review wrap up for 2012, I'll have some really wonderful things - like:
  • Became a foster parent (and love it)
  • Met Matt Damon
  • Redesigned my back yard and built a fabulous new (and successful) garden
  • Learned more Spanish, as is my goal every year
  • Found a new hobby
  • Lost a bunch of excess weight
  • Done a LOT of good for a LOT of people
  • Lived life to the fullest

3 comments:

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    i think you have some pretty cool goals for the new year kaylen...best wishes on achieving them...

  1. Lynette said...:

    Can I meet Matt with ya?

  1. carma said...:

    those are some ambitious goals for 2012 but if anyone can achieve their goals, I'd put my money on you - let me know when you meet Matt Damon. I've always liked him :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails