Sundays In My City - Things I Love Edition

Skyping with Andrew! I'm so grateful for technology so that I can actually chat/see-in real time- my son while he is away! I love him so much!!!
Whiskers, the korat cat! I started a puzzle this weekend and he is always sitting next to me on the couch, keeping me company.
Ginger, my sweet lovey cat-but mostly so when I have the heated blanket on.

My monthly cable bill. I'm not kidding -this is the extent of money I spend on cable. I watch 95% of my tv shows online, when I want, commercial free. Love this!

Bingo!! One of my bingo club won the $1199 jackpot (the same that I won a couple years ago) last month. VERY exciting!!

This crocheted owl hat that I bought at a work craft fair. Someday I intend to make something similar myself-in a bigger size.

This gray color - I want to paint a couple walls this color on two walls next to this wall I painted last year. Opinions wanted please.


Unknown Mami




9 comments:

  1. What a fun mix of pictures. I love Ginger's colors. I'm glad you have skype to stay connected with your sun.

    Thanks for your fun comment. Have a great week, Kaylen.
    xoRobyn

  1. PS oops, son not sun. =)that was a subconscious slip. It's raining and I want some sun.

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    omg i need to take up bingo...

    nice to se your son first on the list but i expected that...smiles.

  1. Unknown Mami said...:

    I don't understand why your cable bill is so low. We don't have cable because I assumed we couldn't afford it. Are you getting some kind of special deal?

  1. Vidya Sury said...:

    Thank God for technology, indeed! We truly appreciated Skype when we had to spend time away from each other, especially last year. I love that crocheted Owl hat!

  1. Keetha Broyles said...:

    I love how Ginger is stretching her paw out toward you.

  1. Felicia Sparks said...:

    HEHE he looks like he is saying talk to the hand mom!

    I love your precious Ginger and Whiskers----they are purdy!

    Pinterist is killing me with things I would like in a home LOL

  1. Denis said...:

    With Comcast I have Internet $40 or so plus basic limited cable (air channels only) which is $10.

    I'm curious too how you can have $6 bill. I assume you pay $40 or more for internet of course

  1. Ooooooh I so want a little owl hat like that for myself. Super cute!

    I hope my kids skype me when they are older and move out

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails