The Latest Wood Project: Garden Beds Galore

Remember the spectacular worm bin I built last year? 
Well I have tried my hand at wood-working again! Move over, Gepetto...I am really good at this!!! (other than the uneven corners and occasional redesigns mid-project)

This was a very basic project, just 3 garden beds, 3ft by 4ft. I had a little redesign on the last bed and ended up with one bed being this odd 3.5ft x 3.5ft, but whatever - I can adjust. And I have one screw that sticks out a tiny bit too far (safety hazard for sure). And one corner of one of the beds totally doesn't line up perfectly...but WHATEVER. They turned out pretty good overall. Handyman Billy comes tomorrow to help get them in the ground (and by help-I mean totally do it) and then hopefully I will get to do some planting this weekend.
Wood Cutting Help

Wood in my living room!

My assistants

Completed project!

3 comments:

  1. Lenore Webb said...:

    plant some beautiful plants...flowers and veggies. this year granny m said to heck with the texas heat and planted SILK flowers. well it sure is colorful out there.

  1. Cannot wait to see them all planted!

  1. Denis said...:

    I would like free cucumbers, peas and strawberries please

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails