Random Picture Day Tuesday


My cats never really notice the television, but for some reason, Whiskers was enthralled with the first ten minutes of War Horse. Whiskers is a bit of an ADD-type cat, he doesn't typically dedicate ten minutes to any one thing. Very strange.
I REALLY want to do this with my fence! I don't quite know how these are attached, but I am going to find the planters this week and work on it. Stay tuned...
This fuzzball came to visit me at work the other day. His name is Reggie and he's the only dog I have loved in the last 25 years.
We put a bandana on his head and called him Babushka. I'm no dog whisperer, but I don't think he enjoyed it.
Since everyone else made it on the blog - here's a shot of my Ginger, expressing her unhappiness at going for a car ride a couple months ago. I love that she's just sitting all chill in the middle of the backseat.

I got dualies at work!!! I finally joined the double monitor club. LOVE it.

Last weekend I planted flowers in one of my homemade garden beds. Every person that walked by at the garden club asked about these purple flowers. They are gorgeous!

This is a coveted parking spot in the parking garage at work (actually all the spots are). There are about nine spots in the covered parking garage that are for carpool, this is one of them.  I have yet to see anyone at work carpool on this moped. .

3 comments:

  1. I like those pots on the wall, too. But where to do that here? Oh dear.
    A cat in the car and not in a carrier? However did you pull off that feat?

  1. Denis said...:

    I love your cat pictures, getting good photos of them is tough. Not so sure about the poodle. Are you going to check up that your outdoor cat gets adopted?

  1. Vidya Sury said...:

    I love your random pictures. but I am in love with that fence - so very pretty.

    How is Andrew doing?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails