Vegas Trip With the Elders

Last week was the Vegas trip with the family. 

Starring: 
From Washington State:
Mom & Dad
Sister Jenny
Aunt Frankie & Uncle Tim
From Iowa State:
Aunt Jean

Aunt Cora
From Oregon State:
Yours Truly
It was a 3-day adventure of playing every slot machine possible and trying to avoid super-expensive meals. And laughing. Lots of laughing.


Dad, Cora, Jenny, Jean

One of my longtime loves, Bon Jovi, as featured at the Fremont Street light show.

Jenny and Cora. Maybe catching up on life. Maybe discussing  this particular slot machine.

Jenny looking beautiful.

I made this pose in most photos taken from age 3-age 7 , after one of my first tv friends, The Fonz.

This limo cost as much as two taxi's would have, so we got to ride in style!!

It was a first-time limo ride for most of us. Unfortunately, there was no sunroof to hang out of.

No trip to Vegas is complete without a walk to the M&M store.

Siblings!

Older Siblings!

My lovely parents.

Frankie & Tim
Dad & Mom

My mom got pulled on stage during the Mike Hammer show - I highly recommend going. And if you think it's fake, have on of your party get pulled on stage....it is NOT. He's awesome!


She's adorable.

Walking the strip. I love all the stripes in this photo.


1 comments:

  1. Kaylen's mom said...:

    it was a wonderful get together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails