Who Are Your Friends and Family?

I have a grandfathered plan on my carrier which allows me to have 10 friends and family numbers added. With those 10 numbers, I can have ten numbers that Andrew or I can call and have them not count towards our minutes.

However, minutes to Verizon customers also don't count against our minutes. And most of the people we seem to know are on Verizon.

And we rarely ever talk on the phone anyway. We text them. Or facebook message them. Or email them. Or just see them in real life.

Which means we have very little need for this special friends and family plan. I'm not saying I don't want it. Just noting that we don't have a huge need.
I struggle to come up with ten names to even include on the list. I hope this doesn't provide an indicator of who my friends are....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails