The Return of Andrew!

I no longer live alone!

Young Andrew is home for the summer from college.

I'm happy to have him here, he's been my little buddy for almost my entire life so it's strange not to have him around all the time. But when he's home, he's still not around all the time because apparently my little buddy has other friends and is super busy with THEM.

He makes pit stops to be around the house with me though, pieces of each day and night are for us, and sometimes it feels like he never left.

His presence is very much felt in the house though.
There is definitely a manly smell in certain rooms.
The sink always has more dishes.
Noise levels have doubled.
My laundry has tripled in the last week.
My food bill has quadrupled.

And my heart is full.

3 comments:

  1. Lenore Webb said...:

    I know how thrilled you are!

  1. Kaylen's mom said...:

    Welcome home to Andrew. You two are a great team and I know you miss him when he is gone. Love you both!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails