Young Andrew - On The Move

I'm a wee bit behind on noting some significant life changes happening lately.
 
Young Andrew was home for the summer, but really I think I only saw him about 60 minutes in 3 months. And he was asleep for 50 of them. Such is life. You create life, grow a human, they absorb your heart and then they leave you.
 
Luckily he left me to go learn how to be a successful businessman so that he can provide for me in my elder years (in about 2 decades).
 
I miss his face already.
 



After I requested a kiss....

Maybe the wind was strong that day...

He seems to have gotten blown back in the yard...

Luckily he is strong and fought the wind.


Me and my baby.
 



He has my heart.


Off to college!!!  Driven by his cousin and her wee one.

5 comments:

  1. Bijoux said...:

    My son left for college too (my post is a few weeks ago). I sure miss him, even though as my girls say, he was never here and when he was, he was in his room on his computer.

    Ok, I miss him drinking up the milk and eating the leftovers!

  1. Kaylen's mom said...:

    Great pictures--love the expressions.

  1. Awww! College age has to be the toughest for parents.

  1. Oh, I hope my sons and I stay as tight as you and your son do!

  1. carma said...:

    Andrew is so grown up :-) Love those photos of the two of you together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails