Sights of Malaysia - Photo Edition

Food from the local place - referred to as "dodgy food." I ate here at least 5 times and didn't get sick...though the bugs also ate here, something called "American girl."

Note the size of the domino's box and the laptop above it...This was a Regular size pizza. In America, we would call this a personal pan pizza.


At the orangutan sanctuary, I paid $3.00(USD) more than locals.
Tried the green apple ice cream that I saw last visit. It's not that special...the green apple flavor is just a thin little stripe and it's just a light flavor. Interesting though!


This is being advertised as the new ice cream now - I passed. Banana Crunch with Cocoa Pops. Ick.

We care too, Sanitizer!

A scene of the street life while I sat eating dinner one night.
 

Not sure why this exists...it's a tshirt for the car seat. It didn't seem like it was a real tshirt...
 
I had this pizza with some kind of hairy fruit on it...I have no idea.

In our company car....

Bananas in a plastic bag? No. Not right, Starbucks.
 

It's so hot...people lift their wipers up so that they don't stick to the windshield. THAT is how hot it is. Cars are melting.

3 comments:

  1. Bijoux said...:

    So interesting! It's weird that the car shirts have holes for arms.......

    I have seen car dealerships do that with the wipers in the summer. Now I know why!

  1. Wow. Isn't it just amazing to travel and see how different every little thing can look?

  1. Kaylen's mom said...:

    What wonderful experiences you are having. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails